This is super easy slow cooker recipe that makes great leftovers! Our Skinny Taco Chicken Chili a great fix for busy days, cold days, really any day! The flavors in this are absolutely delicious, and using our Skinny Mom Taco Seasoning mix helps keep the sodium in check!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen yellow corn
- 3(10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with chilies (mild or medium)
- 1 packet reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 24 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts (About 3-4)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients (except chicken and cilantro) in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Place chicken breasts on the top, and press it down slightly.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken breasts and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker, and mix everything together.
- Top with fresh cilantro before serving.