If you're short on time this week or you've got an indecisive family on your hands, dinner may quickly turn into a trip to the nearest diner or a call to your favorite pizza joint. Not only does that wreck your diet, it takes all the fun out of sitting down with your family at night to eat. Now, we've got you covered! Follow this plan for seven nights of healthy, delicious dinners your family will love.
1. Chicken Fried Rice: Who needs takeout when you can prepare skinny fried rice at home? Each heaping serving is only 290 calories and can be made in less than 25 minutes. Pair it with steamed asparagus for a healthy, delicious meal your family will love. Watch the video below then get the recipe here!
2. Lightened Up King Ranch Casserole: Whip up this southwest-style casserole that's filled with the gooey cheese kids love and the heat you'll crave! There's actually no ranch in this recipe and each cup is 245 calories. Serve it with a side salad and light dressing like our Light Chipotle Ranch. Get cooking by clicking here!
3. Portobella Pizza Caps: It's pizza night in your house! Make it healthier by serving all the best flavors without the crust. Two caps are 320 calories, but they sacrifice no flavor. Make unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon your dessert after such a savory main course. Get the ingredients list here!
4. Skinny Vegetarian Mexican Chili: You know you've got a busy night ahead, so throw this recipe together in the morning and let your slow cooker do the work! Come home and enjoy a cup for only 254 calories and pair it with whole-grain tortilla chips for a delicious, hearty meal that requires little effort. Get started here!
5. Honey Garlic Shrimp Skillet: After marinating the shrimp, this meal can be made easily in about five minutes! The best part? Eight shrimp are only 122 calories! Serve it with brown rice and mixed vegetables for a nutrient-rich dinner your family won't be able to resist. Click here to see more nutritional details.
6. Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes: Stuffing your favorite tubers with perfectly seasoned pulled pork makes for a delicious, homestyle dinner. Sweet potatoes pack a nutritional punch and each large serving of this finished dish is only 304 calories! Make it a meal with a side salad and light dressing for a filling, flavor-packed night of food. Learn how to make them here!
7. Skinny Crustless Quiche: End your week of homemade meals with a family favorite: brinner! This quiche is the perfect main dish for a breakfast for dinner night and a generous slice is only 111 calories. Round it out with turkey bacon (try baking it!) and fresh sliced cantaloupe. Get the recipe here.
Don't forget to visit The Supper Club and download your free monthly meal calendar! You can thank us later.