The phrase ‘age is just a number’ has never meant more than it does right now.
But an even more impressive group of women are baring their gorgeous bikini bodies, too, and it’s time we took notice!
These celebs, some former models, others actresses, are all sporting their sexy beach wear for fans — and they’re all over 50 years old!
Let’s take a look at their impressively fit bodies and learn a few of their secrets to eternal youth along the way, shall we?
The Royals star is owning 52! Hurley often poses in a bikini to promote her own swimwear line, Elizabeth Hurley Beach. She doesn’t need to hire models; her fit body in an EH Beach suit is the only advertisement she needs.
Also 52 years old, Shields has been showing off the toned figure she’s been working on lately, beginning with this sexy beach snap. “The hard work is starting to pay off,” she said. Then she slipped back into some Calvin Klein skivvies 37 years later!
The 53-year-old is clearly still deserving of her nickname “The Body”. The model looks fit and fabulous, and she has her own swimwear line, Elle Macpherson Body, to help you feel confident in beachwear, too!
Her secret to wellness beyond her prime modeling years? Macpherson's nutritionist says she sticks to the alkaline diet, using the 80/20 rule: steering clear of red meat, wheat, dairy, sugar, and processed food 80 percent of the time and allowing yourself to "splurge" the other 20 percent.
Khloé captioned this snap of her 61-year-old mom, “Kris Jenner looking like a snack #5kidsandbad!” We can’t disagree.
This hot mama blew us away with her shots in the 2017 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. The 63-year-old model flaunted her toned, tan body in Turks and Caicos with her two grown daughters, but it was tough to tell who’s who!
Moore proves age is just a number by showing off her insanely trim body at 54 years young. Again, with her gorgeous daughters by her side, it’s more like looking at sisters!
This 50-year-old doesn’t give bikini glimpses often, so we relish in them when we get the chance!
Unlike Hayek, this 58-year-old beauty takes to Instagram frequently to tease us with her beautiful bikini snaps. While she loves that people admire her fitness approaching 60, she says your body doesn't have to fall apart as you age.
“I think that I am lucky that I prefer to eat healthy,” she told Entertainment Tonight. “I listen to my body, and I like sports ... I think that it's the better way to live. And so, that's it! I just think that a healthy body, mind and spirit is the way to go. And I think that, so you end up being able to wear a bathing suit is like one of the bonuses I guess.”
At 50 years old, Berry may have the most shredded abs in this group of stunning ladies. She keeps ultra-fit for the active acting roles she’s still taking on with confidence, and for chasing around her little ones!
Though daughter Kaia Gerber is following in mom’s modeling footsteps, it looks like she could still learn a thing or two! 51-year-old Crawford often shares #TBT photos of her bikini shoots, but we’re loving her body just like this.